Research suggests that more than two-thirds of people within the UK don’t have a will, believing that they are either too young to write a will or that it’s too expensive or that they do not own enough money or property to make it worthwhile. At Enfortro, we know that writing a will is one of the most important things you can do. Dying intestate, or without a will, can make what is already an extremely difficult time for your loved ones a lot harder, as the strict legal rules of intestacy will dictate what happens to your property – which may not reflect how you would like things done. We are here to provide a will writing service that is completely dedicated to your individual needs, taking into account your circumstances, assets and requirements.
Why choose Enfortro?
We understand that making a will can sometimes be a daunting prospect or can be difficult to talk about. To help you plan for the future, we provide:
- An efficient and straightforward service from will writing experts without the legal jargon
- A personal and bespoke will to suit your own individual circumstances
- Fixed fees at a reasonable rate to enable you to budget for your will without any nasty surprises
Our will writing experts will come to you and discuss your will requirements in the privacy and comfort of your own home at a time which is suitable for you. Everything you discuss is completely private and confidential, and all relevant options will be explained to you so that you can choose the will that is right for you and your family without any rush or pressure. Once your will has been prepared, we will assist you in the signing of your documents and can then store them safely in a secure location if you wish.
How much does a will cost?
At Enfortro Wills & Estate Planning, our fees are as follows:
- For a single will, the cost is £150
- For a mirror will including a will for your spouse or partner, the cost is £225
Make an enquiry about will writing today
Contact us online or give us a call on 01664 511004
The Enfortro Promise
In the last few years, the adequacy of will writing and estate planning services has received significant scepticism due to some companies charging extortionate fees, creating documents which were not legally binding or even losing documents despite being paid a fee for secure storage. At Enfortro, we are completely committed to your satisfaction as a fully qualified and insured will writing and estate planning service provider. We promise to, at all times, act in your best interests, provide a proper standard of service, and behave in a way which maintains your ongoing trust.
While writing a will is not always a difficult process, using a specialist can help ensure that all the important points are covered and no simple mistakes are made. A well-written, legally-binding will is the best way of making sure that your assets are distributed the way you want after your death.
- Property you own within the UK or abroad and relevant mortgage details
- Home and life insurance details
- Bank, savings and bond account details
- Private or state pension details
- Shares and stock details
- Part ownership in business or property
- Vehicles and relevant loan and insurance details
- Computer passwords and online bank account details and passwords
- Details regarding your digital assets and passwords to photos, videos, film or music
- Social media passwords
- Details of any valuables or heirlooms you would like beneficiaries to receive
You should review your will every two years to ensure accuracy, and for a very small fee consider legally updating it every ten years – as a lot can change during this time such as house moves, the birth of grandchildren, divorces, remarriages or new contact details for beneficiaries. Some people may change their will several times over their lifetime and there is no limit to how many times you can do this.
A mirror will is actually two separate wills, where partners typically name each other as the main beneficiary with the inclusion of a backup plan in the event of both partners being involved in a common accident.
Get in Touch
For any questions regarding our services or to book in a confidential consultation at your convenience, please get in touch with us by filling out the following form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Enfortro Wills & Estate Planning
21A Market Place,